Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Polaris Industries Sportsman® Touring 850 SP
Stock Image: Sunset Red
Sportsman® Touring 850 SP
- Powerful 850 EFI high output engine
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Class-leading 11.25” ground clearance
- Powerful 850 EFI High Output Engine: The High-Output 850 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 77 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. Add-in a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery with dual-balanced shafts and you’ve got the power you're looking for to trail ride and hunt.
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand AWD: The best just got better, the high-performance close ratio AWD system engages all four tires faster than ever when you need more traction. Works with the EPS system to provide Sportsman signature handling and reverts back to 2WD when you’re back on solid ground.
- Maximum Headlight Power: Two lights are located in the front bumper and one mounted in the handlebar pod. Maximize your lighting with the ability to have all three on at once for 150 W of power.
- Maximum Power and Functionality: With the power to tow 1,500 lbs. and carry a total of 360 lbs. on racks, plus the ability to accessorize in seconds with the Lock & Ride cargo system.
- Paint: 5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic
- Huge Rack Capacity: Lock & Ride front and rear racks can carry an industry-leading combined 360 lbs and boast 100 tie-down points on strong, rust-free composite racks. Letting you carry all of your gear securely and easily.
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Improved Ergonomics for Comfort: With the engine rotated 90 degrees, drivers enjoy 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles. The narrower seat reduces leg fatigue and increases rider comfort. All-new two-piece seat has more pronounced bolsters and 2” of increased seat height for passenger comfort and security.
- Class-leading 11.25" Ground Clearance: With 11.25" of ground clearance, clear bigger rocks, navigate deeper ruts, and go where other ATVs can't.
- Anti-kickback Steering: Placing the steering axis near the neutral center of the tire and having the long Dual A-Arm front suspension dramatically reduces kickback and minimizes rider fatigue that comes with jolts to the handlebars from trail and ground obstacles.
- Legendary Smooth Rolled IRS: Years of innovation and relentless tuning have refined the ride to a level unmatched in the industry. Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Supreme Vehicle Control with ADC and EBS: Active Descent Control (ADC) and Engine Braking System (EBS) work together to control downhill braking to give you optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
Polaris Engineered Accessories
- Winches: Designed specifically for your vehicle. Pre-wired chassis, innovative mounting technology, and integrated handlebar control switch make installing and using your winch easier than ever.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance, Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 850cc High Output (H.O)
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled 10.25 in. (26 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; 489
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; 489
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front/Rear Rack: 120 lb. (55 kg)/240 lb. (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 5.25 gal. (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.25 in. (28.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 86.5 in. x 47.6 in. x 58.25 in. (219.7 cm x 120.9 cm x 147.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Seat Height: 35.75 in. (90.8 cm)
- Wheelbase: 57 in. (144.8 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 804 lb. (365kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Sunset Red, Blue Fire
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Factory Installed 2,500-lb Polaris HD Winch: Available as PURE Polaris Accessory
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. Warning: Polaris off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 850cc High Output (H.O)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; 489
- Rear Travel
- 10.25 in. (26 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; 489
- Dry Weight
- 804 lb. (365 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb. (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb. (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal. (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.25 in. (28.5 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25 in. (219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm)
- 57 in. (144.8 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance, Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Standard: Analog
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Sunset Red, Blue Fire