Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
Sale: Save $200.00 now until 4/30/2019
Boulevard M109R Limited Edition
- The Boulevard M109R Limited features a new instrument cluster with a digital tachometer and LED indicator light; a newly included gear position indicator; and it is now relocated from the handlebars to the top of the headlight cowl.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited is offered in a new Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Max Orange finish.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited's 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54 degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine is designed for strong throttle response and quick acceleration.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low- to mid-range throttle response.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited features a massive 112mm bore and 90.5mm stroke, utilizing huge 112mm forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts, and cut away sides riding on chrome moly steel connecting rods.
- Each engine bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by the Boulevard M109R's powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited uses Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), which is a compact dry sump lubrication system that provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-twin sound.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited has a three piece, 9.5 liter volume airbox (with dual intakes), working through a pleated fabric air cleaner element.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes provide 5.12-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload adjustable single rear shock delivers 4.66 inches of wheel travel working through a shaft drive system.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited front brake system includes radial mounted four piston front calipers and 310mm front brake rotors. The rear brake system includes a dual piston caliper and 275mm rear disc.
- Spiral spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels measure 3.50 x 18 inch up front and a massive 8.50 x 18 inch rear. The rear wheel wears a huge 240mm rear Dunlop radial tire—the largest ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- The Boulevard M109R Limited is equipped with a sleek and wide fuel tank with a 5.2-gallon fuel capacity that flows into integrated side covers; a comfortable low seat; and a stylish radiator cowl.
- Overall Length: 2450 mm (96.5 in)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in)
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm (67.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 705 mm (27.8 in)
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lbs)
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 L (5.2 US gallons)
- Fuel Tank Capacity CA: 18.5 L (4.9 US gallons
- Displacement: 1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Max Orange
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 54° V-twin
- 1783 cc
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- 67.3 in. (1710 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal (19.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 764 lbs. (347 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Max Orange