Inventory Unit Detail
2008 Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Low Rider®
LONG, LOW AND LEAN HASN'T GOTTEN A MOMENT'S REST SINCE WILLIE G. DAVIDSON SHOWED UP AT DAYTONA ON THE FIRST LOW RIDER® IN THE '70S.
It's still one of the most sought after pure-as-pure-gets machines to tour any road. The low center of gravity and easy handling allow you to kick back and enjoy the ride. The going got even better last year with the fuel-injected, 96 cubic inches of all-new V-Twin. You can't miss it, glittering in black and chrome. Drop low into the seat and you're surrounded by machine. Plant your feet on either mid-mount controls or highway pegs. This is what it feels like when you go low.
- Raked-out front fork with 49mm fork tubes
- Low-slung custom seat-25.8" seat height
- Easy-reach, pull-back handlebar
- Tank-mounted speedometer and tachometer
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- Frame mounted highway pegs
- Length: 93.1 in.
- Seat Height (Laden): 25.8 in.
- Seat Height (Unladen): 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake Steering Head/Trail: 29° / 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Oil Capacity: 3.0 qt.
- Dry Weight: 641.0 lbs.
- Running Order Weight: 672.0 lbs.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96®
- Displacement: 96.0 in.³
- Bore x Stroke: 3.75 in. x 4.38 in.
- Engine Torque: 92.0 ft. lbs. @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Miles per Gallon (ESPFI): 53.0 hwy / 34.0 city
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratio (overall) 1st: 9.312
- Gear Ratio (overall) 2nd: 6.421
- Gear Ratio (overall) 3rd: 4.774
- Gear Ratio (overall) 4th: 3.926
- Gear Ratio (overall) 5th: 3.279
- Gear Ratio (overall) 6th: 2.790
- Front Wheels: Black, 10-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Rear Wheels: Black, 10-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Front Tire Size: 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire Size: 160/70B17 73V
- Instruments: Electronic speedometer w/ odometer, tank-mounted; Time-of-day clock on odometer; Resettable tripmeter; low fuel indicator light; engine diagnostic readout; tachometer; 6-speed indicator light
- Indicator Lamps: High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Brakes: 4-piston front and 2-piston torque-free rear caliper
- Lean Angle (per SAEJ1168): 31.0°/30.5°
- Exhaust System: Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust w/ dual mufflers
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 96®
- 96.0 in.³
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.75 in. x 4.38 in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston torque-free rear caliper
- Front Tire
- Wheel: Black, 10-spoke Cast Aluminum; Tire Size: 100/90-19 57H
- Rear Tire
- Wheel: Black, 10-spoke Cast Aluminum; Tire Size: 160/70B17 73V
- 64.6 in.
- Seat Height
- Laden: 25.8 in.; Unladen: 26.8 in.
- 4.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- ESPFI: 53.0 hwy / 34.0 city
- Dry Weight
- 641.0 lbs.
- Final Drive
- Carbon-fiber belt
- Vivid Black, Pacific Blue Pearl, Black Pearl, White Gold Pearl, Dark Blue Pearl (New), Candy Red Sunglo (New), Two-Tone Suede Blue Pearl/Vivid Black, Two-Tone Vivid Black/Mirage Orange Pearl (New), 105th Anniversary Copper Pearl/Vivid Black, Custom Colors Available